PMO Analyst - Birmingham City Centre - 1 Year FTC
Your new company
Hays IT & Digital (Public Services) are excited to be working with a large public sector organisation in the heart of the city centre. As they transition from SAP to Oracle Cloud they are recruiting a PMO Analyst to join them initially on a 1 year FTC, with potential to be extended. The organisation play a key role in the development of the city and this role will allow you to leave a lasting impact on your community.
Your new role
In your new role you will be supporting the PMO Manager by facilitating the transition from SAP to Oracle Cloud across a complex, interdependent community where change has to be cascaded to various subordinate areas.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience with the following is essential/desired:
- ERP Project/programme exposure
- MS Project skillsets. Can make project plans and maintain them
- Primary support to PMO manager
- To provide programme/project support including coordinating meetings, establishing maintaining processes, updating logs, documentations, creating reports, governance
- Organising project board meetings assisting PMO manager
- Working with and compiling overall programme/project plan and escalating issues to PMO Manager
- Updating and coordinating logs and working with Risk Manager
- Comprehensive support for projects, co-ordination, weekly/monthly internal reviews, updating trackers (milestones), chasing updates, logging actions, minutes, agenda
- To work with the PMO Manager to provide high level summaries for Programme Operations Manager
- Plus more...
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a generous salary of up to £26,000, 29 days annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays) and other fantastic benefits. You will be offered a change to balance work life by having the chance of working from home. The organisation is also within a stones throw from Birmingham's fantastic public transport links in the city centre.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'