A leading Insurance company is looking to appoint a PMO Analyst to join their Change team.
- Take the administration lead and assist Project Managers with delivery of all assigned projects - this will range from document development and project governance oversight to administrative support (e.g. scheduling meetings, taking minutes)
- Monitor and enforce Change Management procedures e.g. change requests, data protection checklists, impact assessments, issue reports, risk assessments
- Ensure projects are planned, communicated and progressed throughout the project life-cycle
- Support the continuous development and delivery of change and project-related MI
- Stakeholder management - keeping the Head of Business Change updated on a regular basis
- Perform a central role in the development of the Change function
- Exceptional team-working and communication skills. Ability to influence, negotiate and constructively challenge at all levels
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to apply skills across multiple business disciplines
- Numerate, experienced at working to a high degree of accuracy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'