Location - Bristol - BS34 8SW
Becoming a PMO Analyst with Capita Life, Pensions & Specialist:
A chance to join our PMO team working on the Aviva account and all related projects, you will have a chance to develop your knowledge and experience working with senior stakeholders
What you will do:
· The list of PMO service activities are given below. The specific detail of the services provided by the PMO Analyst may vary and will be dependent on the PMO Terms of Reference agreed with the account or programme and also the Analyst's assignment:
o Governance Support
o Change Management (Work Orders)
o Supply & Demand Management
o Analysis, MI and report production
o Maintain a Document Library/repository
o Programme/Account RAID Management (Risks, Issues, Actions and Dependency)
o Programme & Project Planning Support
o Programme Finance Management:
o Continuous Improvement
o Methodology/Quality support
Your experience will include:
· Experience of working in a project environment including any of the following: programme office, project office, programme support, programme administration or similar
· Good working knowledge of MS office applications including: MS Word, Excel (practical experience of using for data manipulation, e.g. pivot tables, simple formulas etc for data analysis and reporting), PowerPoint, Outlook
· Excellent oral and written communication with experience of liaising with stakeholders at various levels,
· Experience of working with project supply and demand, budgets, forecasts and trackers and providing reports of financial and/or supply and demand data would be advantageous
· Experience of project estimating methods and assumptions, risks and issues would be beneficial
· Good problem solving skills, excellent analytical and numerical reasoning skills
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and schedules, whilst being methodical with good attention to detail and have excellent organisational skills
· Commercial awareness required to work with a client and within the terms of a client's contract
About Capita Life, Pensions & Specialist
At Capita Life, Pensions & Specialist, we work in partnership with over 20 well known UK and international financial services providers to administer life, savings and pensions policies on their behalf. We're able to deliver complex processing while maintaining quality, and provide a wide range of services including underwriting, back office administration, claims management and technical support. We work with a number of notable clients such as Sun Life, Abbeylife and Royal London. You could too, if you join our talented financial services team here.
Life, Pensions & Specialist are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising with service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact r guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=BS348SW&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=BS348SW&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'