The primary focus of the PMO Analyst is to support the Procurement Director to manage and deliver the competitive tender project for the provision of infrastructure and services, as set out by the regulatory board.
A non profit organisation with a connection to the financial sector.
The PMO Analyst / Manager is responsible for:
- Driving everything forward from planning to implementation, your actions will directly influence the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the project.
- Monitoring project schedules
- Collating information and changes
- Preparing progress reports and presentation packs for the tender process
- Project planning and risk and issue management
- Log, manage and analyse information on the progress of the project
This PMO Analyst role will require:
- Strong track record and experience as a PMO Analyst / Project Support Officer
- Knowledge and experience of a formal project management methodology
- Project planning ability
- Ability to analyse and present information
- Successful control and delivery of Projects, whilst supporting, cross-discipline teams, using defined project management methods
- Stakeholder engagement at all levels
- Advanced knowledge and experience of the MS Office Suite, in particular Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ideally some experience of analysis and evaluation of supplier responses to Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Some exposure to the finance industry would be useful
- Prince 2 or equivalent qualification
6-12 month contract
Not for Profit and Charities sector