Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not for profit healthcare provider and we are currently seeking a PMO Analyst to join us on a 12 month fixed term contract.
You will currently be a PMO analyst, with experience dealing with a variety stakeholders, have great attention to detail with a focus on quality and enjoy working in a team.
The role will support the implementation of various high profile, commercial and customer focused projects, in line with our transformation services across Nuffield Health.
- Implement and provide assurance of appropriate governance and ensure correct escalations paths followed.
- Ensure adherence to the One Nuffield Project Delivery Framework.
- Act as an SME and train relevant stakeholders in use of the One Nuffield Project Delivery Framework, templates & process.
- Implement stage gate governance
- Review artefacts produced by projects & programmes to assure quality.
- Ensure project management documentation, and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Attend and participate in Steering Groups, Project Boards, Change Boards, Finance Reviews, Risk Reviews etc. as applicable.
- Coordinate and review status reports including performance, health, financial, risks/issues, actions and dependencies.
- Liaise with Commercial and Financial Managers to ensure that programme and corporate finances are aligned and that key programmes are delivering to target.
- Develop positive relationships with project managers and stakeholders to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting of projects, and training.
Experience, knowledge and expertise:
- Proven PMO Analyst experience/Project Co-ordinator/Project Support Officer roles
- Working knowledge of Project/Programme/Portfolio management
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders
- Experience of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to, or understanding of an enterprise wide PMO
- Experience with transformation or business change programmes;
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint.
Location: Our Epsom Support Centre is just 30 minutes away from London, and located within walking distance of Epsom train station
Benefits: We want you to be the best you can be. Therefore, we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private healthcare and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we will give you 25 days' holiday in your first years here - and we will reward you with more annual leave for building your career with us.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you? Apply at nuffieldhealthcareers.com
- PMO Analyst