Responsible for the support of on multiple projects we require a PMO analyst with an all around skill set and background in RISK/ Planning / change management , rather than to be specifically aligned to one skill set or specific project.
- Responsible for the delivery of an agreed menu of Portfolio/Project Management support services in a designated Programme Delivery Stream.
- Creation of the environment for Portfolio/Project Management support services to succeed by:
- Ensuring effective processes are embedded into individual Portfolios and their respective projects.
- Overseeing the allocation of PMO Analyst's within the Portfolios and ensuring these resources are fully effective in their roles.
- Ensuring the implementation of tools e.g. Sharepoint, RTC
- Responsible for producing the suite of Portfolio Management reporting within a designated Programme Delivery Stream to include:
- Summary level budget reporting
- Inflight Project Status
- Pipeline Project Status
- Headline Portfolio KPI's and Metrics
- Portfolio Plans
- Headline Risk & Issue Register
- Support in the design and co-ordination of Portfolio level Governance forums.
- Implement end-to-end Project Budgeting, Procurement and Purchasing processes within designated Portfolios.
- Oversee a range of Portfolio/Project Assurance activities to support internal/external audits and produce exception reporting to highlight areas of concern e.g. SOx compliance.
- Function as the first point of contact within the designated Programme Delivery Stream for all PMO activities and take corrective actions where required.
Maintain a working relationship with the designated Programme Delivery Manager and Programme Managers to ensure Portfolio/Project Management support services are meeting requirements
- PMO / RISK / CHANGE MANAGMENT