Attwood Perks are currently partnering with an established, forward-thinking organisation in Suffolk who are looking for an experienced PMO Analyst on a permanent basis to support a growing team of project professionals dedicated to delivering a broad mix of complex IT projects and programmes.
As PMO Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the Project Management Office in the planning and delivery of projects and work packages, and supporting the running of the governance arrangements and meetings which underpin the review of project reports and progress.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Assisting with maintaining effective project governance and reporting
• Supporting the creation and regular update of project documentation
• Track and monitor project delivery against agreed deadlines, deliverables, resources and timelines
• Auditing project documents periodically to improve quality
• Supporting the production and circulation of milestone reports
• Reviewing and recommending improvements to risk management procedures
• Run RAID workshops and updating the risk and issues register
• Budgeting and invoicing for project expenditure and managing project closure
Ideal Experience Includes:
• Knowledge of project management methodology specifically Prince2 and Agile
• Proficient with Excel
• Wide exposure to working in a PMO environment
• Experience of RAID management
• Developing PPM capability in others
• Ability to produce, maintain and own project documentation
This role is ideally suited to an organised, decisive team player with exceptional communication skills who is passionate about delivery.
Should this position sound like the right one for you and you’re interested in finding out more, please do contact Matt at Attwood Perks who will be delighted to discuss this further. We look forward to your application!