Kinects global engineering client are recruiting for a PMO Analyst to support the Programme Manager in the analysis and administration of the Data Improvement Programme activities and related processes.
Candidates will have a demonstrable experience in communicating with senior management to director level, recognized Project Management methodology and experience in a similar role.
- Compilation of governance reports and presentation packs as required.
- Maintenance of action, risks and issues logs.
- Analysis and presentation of findings and recommendations to groups/stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot issues and act as change agent to improve data processes and performance.
- Tracking and management of Programme Financials.
- Maintaining data returns KPI reports. Including; Production of key messages and analysis, Consultation and meeting with business unit senior managers and presenting progress to date, Facilitation and lead in respect of cross function improvement.
- Weekly update and submission of progress against improvement Charter milestones
- Pro-actively investigate and improve relevant processes as requested by Programme Manager
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Project Management