This job has ended. Find similar jobs.

PMO Analyst

Posted 6 February by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited Easy Apply Ended

PMO Analyst for a global market leading business in Manchester - £30,000 - £40,000 with excellent benefits.

My client is a market leading, global organisation who provides various products and services to an array of market sectors with the goal of keeping our environment clean and safe. Due to continuous success and growth, they are looking for an experienced PMO Analyst to join their site in South Manchester to support the successful delivery of a portfolio of projects.

As the successful candidate you will monitor the progress, reporting cost and benefit results from end-to-end across the portfolio. You will take responsibility for providing a sound level of project communication, summarising issues and progress to support recommendations and aid prioritisation.

Working closely with the business and IT, you will have excellent analytical skills with the ability to anticipate and highlight potential issues and opportunities across the portfolio. You will provide key analytical support to regional leadership teams globally, providing clear benefit plans, resourcing, and timing of portfolio plans and support/lead regional project Governance and monthly portfolio reviews.

In order to be successful for this role you will have experience of working in complex project or portfolio environments within a large, multi-site business. You will have familiarity with budgeting processes, best practice, programme/portfolio management practices and have strong IT skills to enable effective and efficient data collation, manipulation and reporting. You will hold an excellent level of understanding around performance management concepts, benchmarking and metrics, and the use of these in monitoring and reporting progress against project plans. You will possess exceptional communication skills, with the ability to engage different audiences at all levels on a global remit.

They are looking for an individual who can become a key support within the Europe function by identifying opportunities and vulnerabilities with appropriate supporting data to enable the Business to make informed decisions based on the facts.

The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level (Business, Financial or Technical related), as well as have excellent analytical skills. You will need the ability to engage and build relationships with and influence senior leadership and key business stakeholders at all levels. You must be able to manage multiple or conflicting priorities, appropriately prioritising and allocating resource, with a strong track record of delivery.


  • 3% minimum Employee and 7% fixed employer pension contribution (combined minimum total of 10%)
  • 20 days holiday with option to purchase/sell up to 10 additional days.
  • Flexible working hours.
  • 4% of your basic salary to spend on additional benefits which can be spent on health care, dental etc. or can be used as a salary top up.

For more information on this opportunity please contact me on or send me an up to date copy of your CV.

If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.

Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the T&C's, Privacy Policy and Disclaimers which can be found at

Reference: 34407445

Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.

Report this job