My client, a very successful and well established Multinational is currenly looking for a PMO Analyst.
The purpose of the PMO Analyst is to support the PMO Manager to drive operational effectiveness of the IT and Change teams and support growth of the wider organisation through structured change processes and quality of change delivery.
This will involve administration of change requests for projects and smaller change needs from the business and transformational change programmes ensuring information provided is accurate and timely and of a quality that decisions for priority and resourcing can be made.
If this is you, please APPLY NOW!!
FOCUS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collate information for the reporting of Project and Change Request data as required by the PMO Manager and Senior Change Management
- Assist with the maintenance of Portfolio overviews and Pipeline reports on all Change activities
- Collate updates and reports for relevant Committees and Business Team updates
- Track and Maintain Resource Utilisation and Capacity reporting
- Track and Maintain Cost Benefit Tracking and Realisation Reporting
- Ensure the updates and dashboards from the wider Change Teams are accessible to all stakeholders
- With the Change team, support the development and deployment of the Change Governance Framework
- Collate and Monitor Key Performance Measures / Potential Failure points
- Operate within the defined Quality system to enable delivery of high quality projects and change activities.
- Embed Process Improvement as the standard way of working within the PMO
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders, particularly those within the Business Change and IT teams
- Feedback regularly sought and evidenced to ensure communications to and from the teams is targeted, timely and appropriate.
- The post holder is expected to plan, structure and prioritise their day to day work in order to meet their objectives, and the needs of the business.
MOST COMPLEX PART OF THE JOB
Managing and coordinating the high volume of change and project data to ensure that reporting and outputs are timely and accurate.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate in related Degree
- Experience of operating at a Senior Level
- Experience of delivering against a leading Enterprise Architecture framework for which the post holder will be expected to hold a professional accreditation.
- Has a basic technical competency across all aspects of IT, covering Infrastructure, Data, Development, and IT Project/Service management.
- Familiarity with the Energy Industry and technologies
- Ability to translate high level plans into deliverable actions
- Experience of leading high performance busy teams
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself we grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
Pursuit Resources Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.pursuitgroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job