The Police Mutual Group exists to improve the lives of the Police family, and we offer this to the military and others who lay their lives on the line and those who support them.
Because we don’t have to answer to shareholders, our members and our employees are always our first priority and that makes for a rewarding place to work. One team, providing positive results through practical solutions; we’re set to make the most of the fantastic foundations we have in place, with a strategy that will create some outstanding opportunities along the way.
We are currently looking for 2 experienced PMO Analysts to provide support to change delivery managers by undertaking a significant role of maintaining excellent records of programme/project meetings, RAIDD reviews, Steering Groups and maintaining an up to date plan for the supported programmes & projects.
In this role you will…
- Maintain a full understanding of our change framework, relevance of proportionate governance and of evidencing all actions and conscious decisions that may be of relevance at a later date
- Coordinate across the team of support analysts to provide services that effectively create the 'hub’ of change delivery support.
- Contribute to production of project artefacts and stakeholder management material for use at Governance Gates and Steering Group meetings.
- Run the programme and project risk management process and ensure that RAIDD logs are up-to-date and derive information from them for reporting purposes
- Identify to Programme & Project Managers any concerns regarding materials produced for Governance Gates thereby reducing the risk of project failure
- Provide advice and guidance in the application of the change framework to projects/programmes being supported, particularly with regard to the production of the prescribed deliverables
- Identify from programme and project documentation where there is a need for change control to be applied and support the Programme & Project Managers in applying the appropriate approach to change management
- Support project planning to enable a rolled up view at portfolio view to be maintained and to be able to determine impacts that issues will cause
- Analyse plans to understand critical path and dependencies upon or into other programmes and projects
- Consolidate and report on programme and project resource demand for the Portfolio of programmes & projects
What we need from you…
- Experience of supporting programmes and projects
- Ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing) with all levels of audience
- Focus on delivery to specified timescales
- PMO qualification
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
In return, we provide full product training and a comprehensive induction programme, along with a competitive salary, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and a fantastic Employee Benefits package including an excellent incentive scheme, life assurance, private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle and discounts on financial products.
Apply now if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be successful in this role!
- Change Control
- Program Management
- Project Work