PMO Analyst (with planning experience)
We are looking for and experieicned PMO Analyst to support on a key strategic Business Change programme working within one of the major utilites companies in the UK . It's key objectives are to move or client along a journey to being a World Class Asset Manager and enable a 30% reduction is operating cost by becoming more efficient and effective. This PMO role is likely to be embedded within one of our Business projects in order to assist the Business project manager as well as support the central Programme Management team in planning and other key governance activities.
- The candidate will be a self-starter who is able to play a proactive role within the project and project management methods and standards.
- To have working knowledge and experience with PMO tools and process such as RAID monitoring and management, project governance, planning methods and tools.
- To have the experience and ability to improve the planning and delivery process by creating and maintaining plans in a consistent format. Take responsibility for development and maintenance of the project plan and dependency log.
- Facilitate the development and on-going management of dependencies.
- Provide reporting and MI to the project and / or Planning Lead as and when required. Escalating RAID items that cannot be resolved by the project team to the Planning Lead / PMO Lead / Programme Manager.
To be proficient in the use of MSP, Excel, Visio and SharePoint
- PMO / Planner