PMO Analyst - Tachbrook Park, Warwick
£30,000 per annum + attractive benefits
Creating a better world, a better company, and a more fulfilling future…
Calor is an exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investment in our people's skills and knowledge is integral to our success. We ensure a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by our culture of expertise, safety and trust. These things allow us to lead the way in terms of sustainability, innovation and personal development.
As the lead supplier in the UK LPG market, things rarely stand still for us. From humble beginnings, and as part of SHV Energy, Calor has continued to develop and diversify, ensuring that our service offering is expansive, progressive and relevant to our customers. It is our people that enable us to do that, which is why they are the heart of our business.
Innovation is a critically important function to ensure Calor continues to develop market leading propositions for customers and delivers operational effectiveness for our business.
The role will support the PMO Lead in driving, implementing, and embedding a professional approach to the management of project lifecycles across the Calor business. The primary focus is project governance, including but not limited to project definition and scope, tracking and reporting, assurance and quality control, the generation of management information, cost/benefit tracking, risk resolution, and post project evaluation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the PMO lead to further develop best practice project management tools and templates.
- Provide guidance to project managers through the lifecycle of their project.
- Engage and support project managers on large scale programmes.
- Take ownership of the project management software as system administrator and subject matter expert.
- Responsibility for and management of reporting on all projects and programmes within the portfolio of change at Calor to allow the provision of timely management information.
- Manage project updates for Calor GB and communicate with SHV Energy.
- Maintain centralised governance and control over the change portfolio.
- Support the PMO Lead in managing the change portfolio at Calor.
- Promote a safety culture by ensuring safety aspects of change management are embedded into the project culture.
- Creating and leading a culture of continuous learning and knowledge management by conducting and sharing post project review.
As such we would like you to:
- Demonstrate previous experience in change and project management.
- Project management qualifications (e.g. Prince 2, P30 MSP, Lean Six Sigma) are highly desirable but not essential.
- Have strong computing skills, in particular have advanced excel skills and the ability to become adept with new software.
- Be able to demonstrate in-depth internal customer awareness.
- Possess an open communication style which builds strong relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Have proven leadership experience which includes the ability to influence and partner with stakeholders across various functions.
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK and hold a full driving licence that is valid for you to drive in the UK.
Calor Gas Ltd. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
- Project Management