Senior PMO Analyst IT Infrastructure
Dixons Carphone are going through an exciting period of change within IT and currently on the lookout for an experienced PMO Analyst. This role will support the Infrastructure Delivery team as a PMO Analyst to ensure that projects within the infrastructure portfolio adhere to the key project management disciplines, manage the measurement and control of the IBM performance and manage all key reporting for the infrastructure portfolio.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Support the infrastructure programme manager to ensure projects operate within the standard project framework, as defined by the central PMO
- Ensure the project managers adhere to the correct financial control of projects
- Co-ordination of the weekly project reporting, ensuring the right messages are escalated to the portfolio board meeting (PCB)
- Administer a central SharePoint site for the programme and to help co-ordinate activities
- Define all the key infrastructure processes to support the management of IBM and ensure they are clearly documented
- Ensure that the RFS process is effectively measured, tracked, and support IBM with resolution of any blockages
- Oversee the IBM financial control to ensure project managers adhere to the correct financial processes e.g. supplier purchase and requisition, request for service etc
- Ensure there is a clear published pipeline for all infrastructure delivery that shows the status of delivery and identifies potential bottlenecks, clashes and resourcing challenges
- Define the key measures of success and metrics to measure delivery of infrastructure, document and review regularly so the health of the pipeline, capacity and success of infrastructure can be quantifiably measured and understood
- Support the programme manager to deliver the improvement plan for faster and cheaper infrastructure
Required Skills & Experience:
- Expert knowledge of relevant project management methodologies, development life cycles etc.
- Expert knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and governing multiple programmes simultaneously, including risk management.
- Good knowledge of programme organisation structures and the ability to build teams who are set up for success.
- Good knowledge of resource and service management tools and techniques.
- Able to influence at a senior level
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong planning, budget management and programme management skills
- Extensive experience of delivering Technology Programmes and Projects in Retail and/or Telecoms.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills.
- Strong analytical skills
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'