PMO Analyst (Inside IR35 - CTC/SC Clearance Required)
Our Public Sector client has an exciting opportunity for experienced PMO Analysts
Rate: Circa £450 - 500 Inside IR35
Security Clearance Level: CTC / SC required (Client could sponsor this but appropriate right to work status and background check criteria must be met)
Location: London or Manchester based, but flexible and remote working pattern can be discussed
Our public sector client is looking for strong PMO Analysts to join their expaning team within the cyber security programme (preferably you will have previous experience within central government)
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong Programme level experience working across multiple projects/deliveries
- Previously held roles such as; Lead Programme Management Officer/Senior PMO Analyst
- Experience of cross training other team members
- Be a strong starter finisher
- Ability to work well with Project Managers
- Excellent coordination skills
- Be tenacious
and have skills in:
- Reporting/Analysis - PPM tooling, BI, Automation/board preparation (QA/draft development)
- Planning - Programme Plan development with stakeholders, management, baselining.
- Change Control - change requests development, escalation, progression through to approvals.
- SharePoint Site management.
- Governance & Health checks experience.
- Nice to have: Agile exposure / ceremonies disciplines/ ways of working.
- Nice to have: Small project management delivery - Cont Improvement.
- Central Government
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'