PMO Analyst - London - Financial Services
The role will report into the Senior PMO Manager.
Responsibilities, Accountabilities & Deliverables include:
* Assisting in the co-ordination of meeting packs for Delivery & Governance forums
* Arranging meetings and logistics
* Supporting running of meetings, actions & minutes
* Reviewing risks, issues & dependencies to improve the quality of reporting
* Ensuring archiving is kept up to date at all times
* Providing administrative support to the PMO team, as requested
* Sharepoint experience
* Excellent IT ability including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
* Exceptional communication skills and extensive secretariat and administrative experience
* Stakeholder management
* Ability to turn around tasks within given timescales
* Extreme accuracy with all work and attention to detail
* Highly professional, proactive and enthusiastic
* Self motivated, flexible team player, willing to help & support others in a team environment
Please only get in touch if you have previous financial services experience and with at least 2-3 years PMO experience. Otherwise applications will not be considered.
Only contact via emails please.