PMLS IT Connectivity Product Team Manager - Europe
Do you have experience in Healthcare IT?
Are you ready to strengthen and guide a European team?
Do you want to work for a $b+ business that growing hugely ahead of market rate?
Working exclusively with CSG, this organisation is experiencing exponential growth, ahead of market rate. We have been tasked with recruiting for over 30 professionals across Europe, demonstrating their intent to be the number one business within their field.
This growth opens up a huge opportunity for employees of the business and many of our placed candidates have already moved into more senior, exciting roles!
Duties and responsibilities:
This role comes with the autonomy to develop and drive interface connectivity solutions to the market place…additionally you will be given the responsibility to train the Service, Sales and Marketing team to implement innovative processes to continue the growth and success of the company
- Technical background with knowledge of programming, IT hardware & hospital networks
- Experience in healthcare IT related companies, including software companies and medical devices companies
- Strong written and verbal English skills are essential
- Experience in delivering technical based training
- Understanding of HL7, general hospital systems (DICOM, Imaging, PACS, PDMS, EMR)
- Well-organized, able to function independently with minimum supervision
- Business oriented mind with team-leader quality
- Medical Devices
- Patient Monitoring
- IT Connectivity
- General hospital systems (DICOM
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job