Teaching Personnel are requiring Teaching Assistants who specialise in supporting students with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties to work in an SEN School in DE55 area of Derbyshire. The school caters for children between the ages of three and nineteen who experience complex learning difficulties.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working with special needs
- Be flexible, adaptable and creative to support a variety of students with complex health needs
- Have recent Moving and Handling trained
- Be experienced and knowledgable using Makaton and PECS
- Be confident to differentiate
- Be confident and comfortable with personal care requirements
Any additional training is desirable e.g. Tracheostomy/Medication/Epilepsy/PEG Feeding, however this is NOT essential.
We are looking for a full time candidate but will also consider candidates who are only looking for part time work.
For further information, please contact Luke McDonald on or email
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job