PMLD Teacher needed for a SEND school based in Sutton. We are currently looking for SEND Teacher with experience supporting students with Profound Multiple Learning difficulties (PMLD). The successful candidate must have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced educational environment and demonstrate good classroom practice. You must be a passionate and dedicated individual who can differentiate approaches to learning, be hands on, but also able to provide an engaging and supportive learning environment. The ideal candidate must have qualified teacher status and at least a years experience of working within a mainstream or SEND school, ideally within primary age groups.
To be successful in this role you must:
* Holds Qualified Teacher Status
* Have experience with PMLD or SEND students
* Have a passion and willingness to work with students with SEND
* Excellent classroom practice
* Ability to differentiate approaches to learning
* A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
Our SEN School provides their pupils an inclusive and engaging education environment for children with Profound Multiple Learning difficulties. The school have a fantastic working ethos where each pupil's individual abilities are recognised and staff strive to support all their student's physical, social and emotional development to reach to their full potential. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to enhance your skills and experience in SEN and will allow you to develop professionally in your career.
In return, when working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;
* Dedicated consultant committed to finding the right role and setting for you, who will support you
* Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience £130 - £160 a day
* A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are committed to supporting children or young adults, we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV today or contact Hannah Ferguson on or via email
- SEND QTS PMLD Teacher KS1 KS2 KS3 KS4 KS5 Bexley Bexleyheath Bromley Croydon
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job