Do you have the experience, skills and caring nature required to work within a special needs school setting with a variety of students with different needs and abilities?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity available!
We are currently recruiting for a support worker, working with PMLD Students.
This is an extremely caring, supportive and well resourced School which Ofsted judged as "good" in all areas in their last visit.
The position is to support PMLD and SLD, offering them full support in a warm and happy atmosphere, you will be part of a team that work hard to ensure that what the pupils are learning is relevant and enhances each individuals life skills.
The role will entail:
- Working on a 1:1 basis with the children supporting with their care and education
- Pastoral work
- Medical assistance (occasionally)
You will need:
- Experience of working with students with profound and multiple learning disabilities - PMLD.
- A willingness to be supported through additional training that is relative to the role
- To be supportive and nurturing
- Manual handling trained is desired but not essential
If you would like a career that is not only rewarding and interesting but offers personal progresion and a variety of training then please apply and we will get in touch or contact Jen on , email ,uk
- Support Worker