Excell supply are seeking PMLD / SLD Teaching Assistants within the Wrexham area.
Enthusiastic and caring Teaching Assistants are required to support the learning and development of children aged between 6 and 18 within a SEND specific school in Wrexham. The available roles are working on a full-time basis. The role will operate between the hours of 8:50-15:00 Monday - Friday
You do not need any formal Teaching Assistant qualifications to apply for this role but previous experience in a similar role or Care role is an advantage.
- Experience working within SEND schools or settings supporting children or young people
- Knowledge or experience working with PMLD (Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties)
- Experience working with students with challenging behaviour
- An Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
- EWC Registered
- Able to work closely in small groups or on a 1:1 basis with students that require additional support in their learning Promoting positive choices
- Excellent rates of pay (£49.51 - £55)
- Work that you want - we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £100 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days.
However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'