This inspiring school are looking for a passionate, engaging and child centred Teacher to join their team on a long term basis
This SEND setting is passionate about pushing their pupils to fulfil their full potential in a safe and enabling environment. You will be part of a growing team, dedicated to give pupils the opportunity to interact with others through group activities. This encourages children to have a understanding of the world around them
This role has fantastic benefits including:
- Working in a school that has a fantastic reputation, which prides itself in giving children that have PMLD
- Cutting edge technology to support children's learning.
- Effective support from a wide range of health professionals and multi agencies.
- Working with an passionate team.
- Excellent training and career development opportunities.
- Working with a fascinating group of children all who will help you grow within your role.
- Individually nurture each child to make sure they are the best they can possibly be.
- Keeping the children safe whist in your care. Providing activities that will enable them to learn and progress, whilst having fun.
- Carrying out effective behaviour management in line with the school's policies.
- Follow policies and safeguarding procedures set by the school.
- Having a positive attitude and a willingness to work with the supporting staff as well as the leadership team in School.
This is a challenging but extremely rewarding role as no 2 days will be the same. It is fantastic opportunity for an experienced teacher to increase their responsibilities or for a recent graduate who is looking for experience to do their PGCE/teacher training. This school can offer you support, continued professional development and on the job experience that will out you in good stead for developing your career in education.
The school itself is well resourced and has a supportive senior leadership team. The role is initially for 1 year on a timesheet basis with a view of going permanent should you get on well.
Please contact Demi Thomas if you would like to hear more about the opportunity.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
It is Sugarman Education's policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- SEN primary school teacher ( With QTS)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'