Our client, a large national housing contractor, are currently looking for supervisor/surveyor to join their housing maintenance division.
Our client have a new initiative on their housing maintenance contract which they require an experienced surveyor to head up - a leak detection service. The successful candidate would be responsible for going out to properties, locating and diagnosing the issue and then arranging for engineers to go out and resolve the issue. You would be responsible for a couple of direct operatives as well as managing sub-contractors.
To apply for this role you must have the following skill set;
Key Skill Sets required:
- Good communication skills – the ability to communicate with all stakeholder groups
- Commercial – able to quantify and price works
- The ability to write reports following attendance and/or proposals as in some cases this information will need to be shared with tenants, leaseholders or home owners
- Plumbing background or expertise coordinating work in multiple properties
- Flexible hours – need to be on site until reported problem resolved
This is a temporary to permanent role which requires the successful candidate to start within two weeks of being successful.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.