Job Title: Plumbing Lecturer
Contract: Full time
Are you looking to work in a top FE college? Are you passionate about plumbing and are looking to pass your knowledge onto the next generation of Plumbers.
Reed Further Education are excited to announce that we are looking for a Lecturer to work for a college based in the Norfolk area. The college are looking for an experienced plumbing lecturer to work with them on a full-time basis.
Develop and deliver teaching and learning to students across the college. You will need to prepare schemes of work, lesson and assessment plans. As well as teaching plumbing you will need to embed Maths and English.
The ideal person will have:
• A teaching qualification at least a PTLLS or above
• Minimum level 3 in plumbing
• Industry experience
• Provides excellent education provision and supports the needs of learners and local employers
• Provides a huge selection of vocational courses and career opportunities from Entry Level up to University Level
• Is deeply committed to delivering quality teaching and learning and providing innovative educational opportunities to the community
If this sounds like a role for you, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact us on , we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'