Plumbing & Heating Salesperson
Our well established but fast-growing client is looking for a Plumbing & Heating salesperson to join their team on the outskirts of Sudbury.
Working as part of a team, reporting to the Branch Management Team & Area manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Exceeding our customers expectations by dealing with them professionally and courteously, either by telephone or face-to-face on the sales counter
- Counter and telephone sales
- Maintaining and developing sales leads
- Following up sales enquiries and quotations
- Maintaining and developing existing and new customer relationships
- Achieving and exceeding your sales targets
The person needs the following
- Ability to work on your own initiative, but also willing to work as part of a wider team
- Experience in the heating and plumbing industry
- A good communicator who is presentable, approachable, positive and polite
- Motivated, energetic and passionate about your work
Whats on offer
In return for your commitment, passion and drive, we will reward you with the following:
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- Regular overtime
- Being part of a Saturday morning work rota - working every other Saturday.
- 24 days annual leave in addition to recognised public and bank holidays
- Company attendance and performance bonuses
- Company pension scheme - in line with auto enrolment
- Death in service
- Career progression and personal development opportunities
- Being part of a "team" as opposed to just being a number
- Staff discounts on items purchased from any of our nationwide branches
- £25k - 26K OTE
If you have the drive and passion to be a part of the successful team as a Plumbing & Heating Salesperson and you feel that you have what we are looking for then please click Apply now or call us on !
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'