My client is looking to recruit an experienced Plumbing and Heating Engineer. This is a great opportunity to further your career and join a privately-owned building and construction company enjoying continued growth. They are currently working with a number of contractors, developers, and government bodies on various healthcare, commercial and educational developments across Cornwall.
You will be:
• motivated and enthusiastic
• be hard working
• experienced in delivering a first class professional service
Do you have:
• Extensive Plumbing and Heating experience in a commercial environment
• BPEC Unvented Hot Water Systems Certificate
• BPEC/WRAS water regulations certificate
• Minimum NVQ2 in a related discipline
• Full UK Driving Licence
• COMCAT 1,2,3
• CONGLP1 PD
If you are interested in this position please send your current CV with a brief cover note detailing your relevant skills and experience. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.