Job Title: Plumbing Assessor
Location: South Coast England
Pay rate: £24,800-£30,000
Hours: Monday to Friday Full Time
Our REED Education FE branch are currently recruiting for an experienced Plumbing Assessor to join a fantastic College in the South Coast of England.
The College is the largest provider of Further Education Apprenticeships in the area. Their main focus is to develop the work skills of the students to ensure they are ready to start or progress within their chosen area.
This College’s mission is to help build a thriving local economy and community though inspiring teaching and learning, to develop the students’ work skills, life skills and knowledge.
· You will be Assessing Plumbing and Heating students in a work based environment
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· You will be organising and maintaining documentation on learners' progress.
· Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
What you will need
- A recognised Assessor qualification- unqualified with the relevant experience will still be considered and training support can be provided if needed
- Minimum Level 2 in English and Maths
- Certificate in Plumbing
- Experience Assessing Plumbing students up to level 3
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'