Plumbing and Heating Manager
Mildenhall, Suffolk IP28 7RD
£40,000 to £45,000 per annum DOE
Our clients are a medium size Company offering service, repair and installation on domestic and commercial projects with a turnover of £1.2m. They have a large established customer base with good regular return works.
Day to day duties will be to manage both Office Technical and Administration staff but also gas, oil and installation engineers. Whilst driving the business forward to ensure good workmanship and customer services are adhered to.
The ideal candidate for thePlumbing and Heating Manager role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience working in similar environment and role.
- Computer literate.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Good understanding of the Construction Industry, Building Regulations and relevant Health and Safety.
- Ability to read, understand and scrutinize specifications, programmes and drawings.
- Good motivational and team building skills.
- Willingness to support and mentor all Technical and Administration staff.
- Follow up customer enquiries, survey, estimate, secure, run and invoice works.
- Follow up and look for new business opportunities.
- Have understanding of job costing and profit and loss.
- Keep up with materials, products and industry trends.
- Show good knowledge of negotiation and purchasing of day to day and one off material requirements.
- Willingness to work with the Managing Director and report back and fully support the business.
Plumbing and Heating ManagerBenefits
Good salary (subject to experience), company car, mobile phone, friendly working environment, relaxed family business without interference for someone with the right work ethic.
If you feel you are suitable for the Plumbing and Heating Manager role, please apply now!
Plumbing and Heating Manager, Experienced Heating Engineer, Experienced Plumbing Manager