Are you looking for your next role? My client is looking for a Maintenance Plumber on a static site in Stoke. This role will be an ongoing role with the view to going permanent. My client is looking for someone for an immediate start if successful with an interview.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
Undertake plumbing and reactive works issued through the help desk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met
- To actively undertake plumbing proactive maintenance works identified on site
- To undertake plumbing PPM works issued through the help desk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met
- Undertake new installations, major and minor plumbing repair works and attend to breakdown's when required
- Complete repairs/ breakdowns in plumbing, minor joinery, tiling, painting and plastering where required
- To work as part of engineering team providing 24/7 call out as part of a rota
- Undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met
- Take ownership and accountability for designated number of sites ensuring site log books and standards are kept to high standard
- Ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction
- To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times
- Evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out
- NVQ Qualification in Plumbing
Rate for this role is £17 - £20 per hour.
Is this a role that would interest you? Please send your CV or call Jack on
The client is looking for someone immediately.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'