Our client are looking to recruit an NVQ level 2 or 3 plumber to complete PPM and reactive maintenance across multiple properties in the Reading city centre. You will be the technical specialist for all plumbing works within the city reporting directly into the estates supervisor. This is a permanent position which offers stability and possible career prospects with flexible working hours.
Our client are a market leading Student Accommodation business who are currently expanding their maintenance team in the Reading area.
You will have experience working as a plumber
Have experience working within plant rooms with water and heating systems, including pumps, tanks and water heaters
Have experience of domestic or commercial plumbing within a customer facing role
Have developed an understanding of Health and Safety legislation and the L8 Code of Practice
Most of all, you`ll be someone who can respect, encourage and connect with the people you work with and the students who live with us
The plumber will be responsible in delivering PPM and Reactive maintenance to a number of building in the Reading city centre:
- The technical specialist for plumbing works within the city
- Installing and repairing plumbing and heating systems
- Locating and rectifying a wide range of plumbing faults
- Providing reactive maintenance support
- Completing any planned tests and inspections
- Ensuring that all works are conducted to the highest safety and quality standards and in line with regulations
- In a lively environment and you`ll take multitasking in your stride - be open to other
The successful plumber will have a proven track record working in a building and construction environment (Domestic and Commercial exposure is desirable):
- Proven track record working within plant rooms with water and heating systems, including pumps, tanks and water heaters
- Worked in a domestic or commercial plumbing environment within a customer facing role
- Have developed an understanding of Health and Safety legislation and the L8 Code of Practice
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 2 (England) or SVQ Level 3 (Scotland). Hold a qualification in plumbing installation to a minimum of City and Guilds, Driving licence valid for driving in the UK.
The Plumber will receive a great package as follows:
Location: You will be working at multiple properties in city centre.
Hours and Rota: 37.5 per week working between the hours of 8am - 8pm. Some weekend work will be required. You will also be on call 1 in every 3 or 4 weeks
Salary: Up to £28,000
Bonus: up to 10% yearly
25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays along with great benefits package.
- Reactive maintenance
- Heating Systems
- plant rooms
- Water tanks
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'