RDR are currently recruiting for a time served Plumber, based in the PO1 area of Portsmouth, this is a full time, temporary position expected to end on 09/12/18, however there is potential for this role to become permanent. On offer is an hourly rate of £13. Working hours are 08:00am until 17:00pm.
Key Duties for this Plumber role include:
- General plumbing duties including repairs to toilets, taps, radiators, shower controls and LTHW systems.
- Water checks - including shower head cleaning and repairs, flushing regimes, tap cleaning and temperature taking
- Other works as commensurate with the grade, personal abilities and experience
- Maintain records and complete service reports as appropriate
- To work with and assist other members of the maintenance team as required
- Undertake training to maintain and develop the requirements of the service
- Adhere to H&S policies on site, ensuring that all work is undertaken in safe working conditions
Qualifications/Skills required for this Plumber role:
- Formal trade qualification
- Able to gain MOD security clearance
- DBS check
Desirable Qualification (however training will be required):
- L8Legionella Awareness Qualification
If you are a time served Plumber, and believe that this is the correct role for yourself please submit an up to date CV for consideration. YOU MUST POSSESS A CURRENT DBS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'