Are you looking for a new exciting career with progression opportunities?
We are currently working alongside a leading Facilities Management Organisation to recruit a Plumber on a mobile basis in the South.
The Plumber will be responsible for a range of remedial, maintenance and installation works across a variety of commercial premises
Further Responsibilities include;
- Plumbing duties including; Expansion vessels, re-piping, flexi-hosing, water heater installations etc
- Take responsibility to deliver a first class service for the customers
- To deal with any priority remedial works following the legionella WRA or our non-conformance results (red reports) from risk assessors
- To ensure all projects are delivered on time and to the agreed specification
- To assist in the development of a junior colleague
- Checking paperwork and service standards completed by Environmental Service Team
- Carry out allocated work within agreed time schedules, adhering to the Quality Management System and quality policy, and to the relevant industry guidelines and customer specifications
- Complete reports and paperwork as instructed by the Remedial Works Manager
- Take responsibility for your own training needs and bring them to the attention of the Remedial Works Manager
- Complete projects so they can be signed off and are compliant with HSG 274
- NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing, and any other relevant qualifications working within the Water Treatment Industry
- Knowledge of water hygiene works as per HSG274 guidance
- TMV experience
- Full driving licence
If you're a right fit for the role, then why not apply? Look forward to hearing from you!
- "plumber" AND "maintenance"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job