I am currently looking for an experienced Plumber for Maintenance work in Guildford.
Your new company
Working for a highly respected research and educational establishment based in Guildford, Surrey
Your new role
Working as part of the in house maintenance team as a Maintenance Plumber main duties and responsibilities will be:
- To carry out a variety of Plumbing work, reactive and planned Maintenance
- Assisting with Water Testing
- To ensure that work is carried out in a safe manor and within relevant Health and Safety Guidelines
- To maintain a good relationship with all members of the Organisation
- To carry out other non-Plumbing tasks as may be required from time to time by the Maintenance Manager and other Estates Department Managers
The standard hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual with good communication skills. The successful candidate will also be used to working in a team environment.
The following attributes and Qualifications are Essential for the role:
- Relevant City & Guilds/ NVQ Qualifications
- Proven expertise and experience in domestic and commercial Plumbing
- Fault Finding expertise
- Experience of working in a construction / maintenance environment
- Holder of a clean driving license
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects and dealing with a wide range of size and type of building tasks
What you'll get in return
Pay is between £17.00 - £20.00 per hour depending on experience and qualifications
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.