Our client, based in North East Lancashire, is currently recruiting for a Plumber on a temporary contract for six months. Our client is a large housing association looking to take on a Plumber into a friendly team.
The position is due to start in immediately and is for 39 hours per week. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will hold a driving license, have at least an NVQ level 2 in plumbing and experience working within tenanted properties.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Carrying out responsive repairs on tenanted properties
* Recording works completing on PDA device
* Liaising with schedulers regarding works
* Undertake general responsive repairs for leaks and fixtures
* Carry out repairs kitchen and bathroom units
* NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing or City and Guilds
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.