Plumbers required for contract with a local housing associations across South Yorkshire
They are an award winning company based in Doncaster working in partnership with Doncaster council. They pride themselves in the service they provide, achieving a 91.8% overall satisfaction rating, achieved through the 2016 Customer Service Survey. They are one of, if not the the largest housing association operating in the Doncaster area at present.
St Leger are going from strength to strength and are currently looking for Plumbers to join them to compliment their permanent staff on a long term contract. This will involve a range of jobs on planned and reactive maintenance.
What you need
- It is essential that you hold either NVQ or City and Guilds level 2 / 3 in either Plumbing
- Experienced in carrying out work in a domestic environment
- Your own tools and transport
- Two working references in the past 12 months
- A full UK driving licence with business insurance
What you get in return
- A long term contract through the winter with a highly respected housing association in Doncaster
- 37 hour working week 0800 - 1600 Monday to Thursday with a 1530 finish Fridays
- The chance to work within a friendly and like minded team
If this Plumber job based in Doncaster is of interest to you, and you would like to work for St Leger Homes of Doncaster, please do not hesitate to get in touch, apply with your most up to date CV, or contact Kyle Hardcastle on .