Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: To undertake New, Reactive or PPM tasking as part of a highly skilled maintenance support function within the Garrison.
* Ensure that all areas of personal responsibility adopt and utilise ADSL QHSE policies and procedures.
* Undertake all types of plumbing / mechanical repairs and installation work to the required standard and in line with any documentation provided.
* Able to carry out functions in an organised and logical manner with a flexible 'can do' approach
* Work as part of a team to deliver an efficient and effective service to the client, customer and stakeholders.
Experience & Skills Required:
* Full Valid UK Driving Licence
* NVQ 2 in Plumbing
Closing Date: 02 March 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV