Our client is a company on an exciting journey that will see it organically double in size over the next 5 years. You will join a company that has embarked on an exciting journey that has already delivered success with incremental contract wins. The business is focused on delivering exceptional service to its clients and customers across the south coast of England. They identity, cultural fit and value alignment will be key to your success, as the company ethos of "integrity built in" defines the entire operations.
Your New Role
Reporting in to the Foreman, the successful Plumber / Multi-Trade Operative will be responsible for carrying out the work at the right time and ensuring a good quality job is completed efficiently in a safe, clean and tidy way. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Introduce yourself to the client and show your ID when you arrive on site.
- Using your trade experience you should make a decision on the right repair for the property.
- Diagnose a job fully before starting work, identify the materials you need and other trades that are required.
- Keep the tenant up to date with what is happening ensuring that any additional work is booked in with the Operations Centre.
- Use your skills and experience to carry out a quality job in a safe and efficient way.
- Inform the Operations Centre of the work you have carried out
- Apply sensible Health & Safety in all you do, using risk assessments, method statements and PPE when needed.
The ideal Plumber / Multi-Trade Operative will be able to display the following:
- Full clean current driving licence.
- A trade specific minimum NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
- Must be able to show evidence of 2 other secondary skills.
- Commercial background.
- Proven trade experience
In return for your hard work as a Plumber / Multi-Trade Operative, you will receive a competitive salary of £13.00 per hour. In addition you will have access to our client’s suite of benefits which include a car lease/buying scheme with preferential rates, the ability to buy or sell holiday to tailor your holiday to your individual requirements, cycling scheme to save money on new bikes as well as a childcare voucher scheme.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Plumber / Multi-Trade Operative, our client want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job