Do you consider yourself hardworking and reliable with a passion for mechanical fit out?
Then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for multiple mobile plumbers/heating engineers for ongoing working covering various locations across the central belt of Scotland.
- All aspects of mechanical installation and severing
- Installation and servicing of plumbing and heating systems and unit
- Maintenances checks and repairs
- Basic welding
- Mechanical crimping of copper, steel and carbon-steel pipes
- Fully qualified in either Mechanical Plumbing / Heating or Mechanical Serving - SVQ3, NVQ3 or City & Guilds
- UK Drivers Licence - No More Than 6 Points
- Minimum 3 years experiences working within a building services background
- Experiences in basic welding are desirable but not essential
- Strong experiences in mechanical installation and maintenance
If interested please apply with your most recent CV or contact Bilal Miah on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.