Plumber / Heating Engineer Required - Segensworth
We are looking for a qualified Plumber and Heating Engineer to join the Just Develop It maintenance team. We have an extensive portfolio of 250 properties within Hampshire that continues to grow.
Working within a small team, you will be responsible for all aspects of plumbing across the portfolio in addition to other general maintenance. The ideal candidate will be fully qualified with at least two years work experience.
As our Plumber / Heating Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with measuring and planning to produce cost estimates
- Installing water, drainage and heating systems
- Installing domestic kitchen and bathroom appliances
- Fitting weatherproof materials, joints and flashing to roofs, chimneys and walls
- Resolving any emergency leaks
- Annual boiler checks and servicing
- Other basic maintenance tasks such as painting and general labouring tasks
The ideal Plumber/Heating Engineer will possess the following skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Confident and proactive
- Strong IT skills
- Full clean driving licence and use of own vehicle
- Level 3 Diploma in Domestic Plumbing & Heating
There may be an opportunity for a company van after successful completion of probationary period in addition to company uniform and phone allowance.
At Just Develop It we offer the chance to work in a friendly team and in a business which values its people and their contribution, treats its staff with dignity and respect, recognising and rewarding their success.
If you feel that you would like to join us and that this role would suit your strengths, we would be delighted to hear from you!
Job Title: Plumber/Heating Engineer
Hours: 40 hours, Monday - Friday (8.00-17.00)
Line Manager: CIO
- Plumber Heating Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job