Gas Safe qualifications are a must.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- That they have a minimum of 4 years served experience in the plumbing/heating industry, hold the relevant qualifications and are highly competent in their field.
- Have an ability to work both as part of a team and on their own.
- Have a strong work ethic, are reliable and trustworthy.
- Must be focused and be willing to work to deadlines and therefore be able to cope under pressure.
- Possess excellent communication skills and strong initiative - the role will consist of providing excellent customer service on a daily basis.
- The role may be extremely varied and applicants must be prepared to be flexible.
The role will consist of general plumbing and heating works throughout Edinburgh and beyond comprising of:
- Boiler breakdowns and repairs
- Boiler Installations
- Central heating installations
- General plumbing repairs and installations
- Underfloor Heating Systems
- Bathroom Installations
- Remuneration package dependent on experience and qualifications. Further training will be offered as and when necessary.
Company van will be supplied.
To apply please send your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'