Duties will include:
The undertaking of planned preventative maintenance tasks as well as reactive repairs to all manner of building services equipment including kitchen appliances, plumbing and electrics. The following list is not exhaustive:
- Plumbing repairs - Toilets, showers, sinks etc
- Basic Electrics - Changing of spotlights and transformers
- Manual Handling - Moving large items like fridges and washing machines
- Painting and basic decoration repairs
- Joinery repairs to furniture and doors.
- Mechanical & Electrical Planned Maintenance duties
- White good repairs, including washer/dryers, dishwashers, microwaves, ovens hobs and extractor fans
- Confident, cheerful and well presented
- Self-motivated, with the ability to prioritise and work in a structured and ordered manner.
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with an enthusiastic approach.
- Ability to work a specified routine and follow company policy while having initiative to respond to urgent issues effectively.
Skills required include:
- All round proven experience in general maintenance repairs, white goods repairs, plumbing, electrical and carpentry
- Knowledge of Air conditioning systems
- Basic to Intermediate Excel and Word skills, would be an advantage but not essential
- Good understanding of smart phones and Information Technology
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills
Experience and qualifications:
- Previous experience as a maintenance technician or within property maintenance role
- In house training on appliances and building issues is given throughout to aid development and technician’s effectiveness
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job