DWF law LLP are seeking a Plot Sales Paralegal to join the Mindcrest Division in Manchester which delivers Managed Services to clients. The individual will have a role focused on Plot Sales working within the Plot Sales Cluster.
This role will support a wider team progressing the disposal of plots on new social and affordable housing developments.
We are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate a real interest in this area of work, who is a team player, in addition to being confident working within a commercial environment, with strong communication skills and attention to detail.
You will be required to progress cases, under supervision, to an effective and satisfactory conclusion for clients whilst providing and maintaining management information under the terms of the client service level agreement.
- Responsible to: Plot Sales Cluster Lead, Legal Delivery Team Lead, Legal Delivery Manager
- Liaison with: Employees at all levels within DWF and clients.
We are keen to attract passionate people with some experience of Real Estate.
- Action all cases in line with the DWF Mindcrest/client service standards and protocols.
- Use of standard documentation wherever appropriate to maximise cost efficiency.
- Progress the plot sale from receipt of a new reservation through to exchange of contracts and subsequent completion of the transactions whilst all the time further developing legal technical knowledge.
- Analyse risk and develop sound judgement to justify decisions in the management of cases.
- Prioritise work efficiently and effectively to ensure client service level agreements and deadlines are met.
- Understand the role in the context of DWF Mindcrest and proactively seek to increase contribution via the allocation of work.
- Work flexibly in adjusting to changes in priority of workload as dictated by the practice group.
Are you interested in joining an international legal business and develop your legal expertise?
Do you have experience in Real Estate?
Then we would love to hear from you!!
We're offering you the opportunity to join a dynamic and fast paced team and gain access to top level industry training. DWF have a unique approach to providing legal services and work with market leaders and the best in the industry, all whilst providing a supportive work environment where you will work collaboratively towards a shared vision.
Benefits package and flexible working:
We want you to feel valued and rewarded by your time at DWF. We understand the importance of offering you a reward package that goes beyond simply salary. That’s why, when you join DWF, you’ll be given a choice. You can pick from a range of benefits, allowing you to build a package that suits your needs and lifestyle, as well as those of your family. In addition to our standard benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, pension and 25 days annual leave), we offer flexible benefits which include season ticket loans, gym memberships, health assessments, cycle to work, retail vouchers, a buy as you earn share scheme and dining cards. You will also have access to additional wellbeing programs such as an online GP and a Healthy Minds helpline.
We welcome applications from people looking for a flexible or [partly] agile role. We are happy to explore your preferred working patterns as part of your application.
DWF is a global legal business providing Complex, Managed and Connected Services, operating from 33 key locations with over 4,200 people. The Company became the first Main Market Premium Listed legal business on the London Stock Exchange in March 2019. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
Note to recruitment agencies
We hire the majority of our talent directly by our resourcing team or via referrals. On occasion, we will look for external support and will release vacancies to our recently reviewed Preferred Suppliers List. Speculative CVs sent by other agents or outside of the agreed process will not be accepted and no recruitment fee will be applicable.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'