A truly unique opportunity has presented itself within the Residential Development team of a leading national, commercial law firm. Being situated in Central Leeds you will sit in the team which acts for the Top 10 housebuilders, across the U.K. The Plot Sales team is responsible for selling around 5% of all new home plots in the U.K, making this opportunity to work in this team, exciting, challenging and very unique.
You will be expected to deal with Plot Sales for at least one national from start to completion. The role will include:
- Sending out standard Plot Sale paperwork from case management system
- Dealing with pre contract enquires
- Exchanging contracts and dealing with completions
- Ensure you are advising on the purchase of individual residential properties on behalf of a registered provider and also advising on leasehold management
- Building and maintaining existing relationships is an integral part of the role too, so experience and desire to effectively build rapport with clients is desirable
The stand out candidate?
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will hold an interest and experience in Plot Conveyancing. With the team being highly successful and extremely cohesive, it is important that the candidate shares a similar personality - this being professional, personable and confident. With excellent client management qualities.
Effective communication, commercial acumen and an ability to learn are attributes that will help you stand out!
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.