Our client based in Royston in seeking a PLM Co-ordinator to join their team for around 6 months. Our client has on-site parking and is easily accessible via public transport, located in close proximity to the train station.
You will be working closely with the Engineering and Project Management teams ensuring information is correctly created and communicated along with acting as the main POC between the Engineering and Production Departments.
To be successful in this position you must have experience in working within an engineering environment, be competent in MS Office suites and ideally have exposure to SAP or an equivalent ERP system.
* Structuring of new designs from PLM system and overseeing the release of structures and new drawings into ERP system
* Coordination with Engineering departments to ensure correct information transfer and to assist with data issues during build
* Compiling Bills of Materials and other essential documentation (ISO9001)
* Maintaining the status of engineering changes, and cooperating with engineers to ensure change detail is correctly detailed and information for Supply Chain Departments is accurately communicated,
* Assist in NPDI of products and the release for sales process
* Driving release of new parts through company processes to final order release
* Enforcing PLM processes to ensure work flow efficiency in the Engineering department, processes include Engineering Change (ECR), New Material Introduction and Engineering to Order (ETO) processes,
* Co-operating with the Engineering department to ensure non-conformance detail is communicated to the Quality department,
* Cooperating with Engineering and Production departments to ensure BOM amendments are communicated and implemented,
* Working to agreed timescales and communicating progress at regular intervals to all levels within the business
* Support any requirement for reporting on BOM/ Material/ DIR change history
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"