PLC's and Controls Installation / Commissioning Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000, OTE £45,000 + Uplift + Pension + Health Scheme + Half Day on Fridays
Are you a PLC's and Controls Installation / Commissioning Engineer, looking to become part of a UK leading company with the chance to work on a range of technically challenging projects?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to advance your technical skillset through various PLC and control system projects with plenty of training provided and a large scope for progression.
This company is a UK leading supplier of control equipment and engineering services for the gas and steam turbine industries. They are renowned for their cutting-edge equipment and growth in the marketplace.
This role would suit a PLC's and Controls Installation / Commissioning Engineer who is keen to join a UK leading group with plenty of room for progression within their technical career.
- Development of control systems
- Programming of PLC and SCADA applications
- Installation and commissioning of gas turbines
- After service and maintenance visits
- 80% office-based / 20% site-based
- Knowledge and experience of PLC control systems (Rockwell and Siemens S7)
- Understanding of HMI programming
- Good knowledge of the Power Generation industry is desirable
Installation and Commissioning Engineer, Leicester, Leicestershire, PLC's, Power Generation, Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines.
Please click apply or call Hollie White @ Rise Technical.
- Gas Turbines
- Power Generation
- Installation and Commissioning Engineer
- Steam Turbines.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'