Job: PLC/SCADA Engineer
A new opportunity for a PLC/SCADA Engineer to join a reputable automation company in Peterborough. Work for a company that offers a bespoke training program for all candidates, with exposure to several different PLC & SCADA platforms.
The role will involve working on several projects in the food/beverage industry for blue chip clients. Candidates with experience in team lead/project lead capacities will be prioritised for this role
- PLC Programming & Commissioning (Siemens TIA portal preferable)
- SCADA/ HMI skills (Wonderware Intouch preferable)
- Writing Test Specifications (FDS)
- Leadership & Communication Skills
- Prepared to travel and work away from home
- SQL Server Database Programming (preferable)
- Knowledge of relevant food industry processes
- Pension & Private Healthcare
- Competitive benefits package
If this role is of interest to you please send your updated CV!
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- electrical plc scada hmi s7 tia portal rockwell wonderware intouch sql food programming beverage commissioning