The Gap Club Head Office
1B Lyndwood Parade, St Lukes Road, Old Windsor, Berkshire. SL4 2QX.
Exact working hours:
After School Club: 2.30pm – 6.30pm
Breakfast Club: 7.15am – 8.45am
Holiday Club: 8.30am – 6.30pm (shifts available)
Any further details:
Locations of our clubs:-
About the Role
We are looking for the best possible candidates to work with our children and join our team. There are positions available for qualified and unqualified staff although childcare experience is valued.
We also offer fast track management training for suitable candidates.
To assist with the day to day organisation of the club to provide a safe, secure, stimulating, fun, caring and well managed breakfast, after school and/or holiday club.
Skills and Requirements:
- To assist with the day to day preparation and delivery of safe, stimulating, fun age appropriate activities
- To be a self-motivates, supportive and organised team player
- Can communicate and liaise with all third parties including parents, staff, schools and other agencies
- Warm, approachable personality with a sense of humour and good rapport skills
- Commitment to personal development
- 100% childcare discount for children for successful applicant whilst on duty at The Gap Club
- Fast track manager training available for suitable candidates
- Hours available to working during our Holiday Clubs as well as term time
- Professional development training and mentoring, including the opportunity to further your childcare qualifications
- Fast track management training available for suitable candidates
Please note that this vacancy is not part of Surrey County Council, we are advertising this on behalf of a partnership organisation.
The Gap Club is an Equal Opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people. As such all positions are exempt from the rehabilitation of offenders Act 1974 and all successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record DBS check
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'