Are you looking for a new challenge for Easter Holiday?
Would you like to enjoy your holidays playing with kids?
Are you creative when it comes to engaging children in a variety of activities?
If so, Tinies Childcare has the perfect opportunity for you. We are running fantastic Holiday Clubs around London area and we are looking for enthusiastic candidates to join and enjoy with us.
What we need:
- A candidate who is currently undertaking a level 2 in childcare or has experience working with children 3-12 years old.
- A candidate who is able to working in a flexible rota during Easter Holidays.
- A candidate who is able to demonstrate an awareness of child safety.
What we’d like to see:
- A candidate who can work with the team to devise and deliver suitable activities for all children aged 3-10.
- A candidate who knows how to speak to children, regardless of their age, and communicate effectively on their level, both orally and through written communication.
- A candidate who is a good team player
- A candidate who can demonstrate initiative
- A candidate who is able to live our values and act as a brand ambassador
- A candidate who can adapt to different situations and activities to promote and support children’s activities in store during holiday period’s.
Tinies Holiday Clubs will be open, depending on the setting, between 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, providing excellent service for our kids.
About the settings:
- Bentford Holiday Club: TW8 0PN
- Kew Holiday Club: TW9 3HJ
- Plymouth Holiday Club: PL1 3JL
- Stevenage Holiday Club: SG1 3JA
- Stockley Holiday Club: UB8 3NW
- Ware Holiday Club: SG12 ORL
- Westminister Holiday Playscheme: Various Across Westminister
- You will be able to work flexible hours depending on your availability
- Salary per hour: £7.83
- Dates: 03/04/2018 - 13/04/2018 possibility to continue as casual worker.
We would love to hear from you!
Applicants will need to show they have the right to work in the United Kingdom and the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check and reference check.