Preschool Play Leader Required for Immediate Start
Athona Education are currently seeking to appoint a Play Leader for a pre school in Basildon. This Ofsted 'Good' preschool are looking to appoint a Level 3 Play Leader to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis. The successful play leader will commit to working 2:45pm-6:15pm Monday-Friday and also during the school holiday however, the bene fit of this role is that the preschool are happy for you to bring along your own child!
- The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Effectively support and encourage a nursery class
- Assist in developing schemes of work, resources and strategies.
- Assess and mark work, monitor pupils' progression and raise attainment levels.
- Inspire pupils to challenge their own learning.
- Employ the highest standard of support in the nursery.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents.
- As part of the role, the chosen candidate should be committed to the nurseries objectives and work in line with their ethos.
You will need:
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- At least one years experience in a nursery/preschool setting
- An understanding of the early years curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
- Up to date DBS check
The preschool are looking to interview ASAP so please do get in touch as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Carrie or alternatively please send your CV directly to