Platform Support Executive
This is a fantastic Spanish speaking Platform Support Executive role working for a highly successful Media distribution company who is a key provider for the broadcast industry in the UK and Internationally.
We are looking for someone who is Fluent in Spanish & English. If you have a third European language, that is a plus!
You will be liaising with global stakeholders assisting with the digital distribution of commercials to broadcasters working with creative agencies, post-houses and broadcasters on a daily basis ensuring orders are completed on time and are accurate. You will be working with Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms.
- First line support for clients and broadcasters
- Liaising with TV channels, advertising agencies, post production houses on upcoming campaigns for distribution
- Assisting and resolving users queries
- Distributing digital copy to broadcasters via in house system for client orders
- Ensure the CRM system is maintained & up-to-date
- Quality checking digital files
- Working closely with the companies abroad offices
- Working with the software team to find solutions to engineering problems and resolving
- Ensuring files have been sent and received correctly
- Continuously monitoring data quality
- Fluent in Spanish and English. A third language is a plus!
- Degree in Media Communications is highly desirable
- Exceptional customer service experience with a good sense of humour!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of delivering support for SaaS (Software as a Service) service in a technology setting preferred
- Strong IT skills; Word, Excel, Outlook
- A passion for technology
- Understanding of electronic file transfer, encoding technologies, video file formats and video tape is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of television aspect ratios is desirable
- Highly organised and able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, working to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a highly level of accuracy
Please note due to this being an international role the hours will vary and be in a shift pattern between Monday - Friday.
This is a great opportunity to join a global technology media business transforming advertising in a great team environment!
If this sounds like a bit of you, please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"